Summer is flying by! Labor Day is coming up quick at the Lake of the Ozarks and we’ve planned a weekend jam-packed with fun set in the luxurious atmosphere of Camden on the Lake. If you are like a lot of us and haven’t made your holiday weekend plans yet, you’re in luck, because you still have time to book your Labor Day Weekend stay with us. Don’t wait too long, though – we tend to fill up fast!
First, let’s go over everything you can expect from a holiday weekend extravaganza at Camden.
With 116 guest rooms, most of which are lake view suites, you can rest assured that your party won’t be complaining about their accommodations when you book your stay at Camden on the Lake. All of our guest rooms, be it a studio or a suite, feature top-notch amenities such as plush, high thread-count linens, oversized walk-in tiled showers, flat-screen TVs, comfy lounge furniture and kitchenettes. You can recharge in luxury, and get ready for the next event.
Just like ALL of our live entertainment for the summer, you won’t have to pay an extra cover charge to see any of the live music planned this Labor Day Weekend. It’s all FREE TO ATTEND!
Start each evening off in H. Toad’s Bar & Grill with local favorite, acoustic artist, Shawn C. We’ll have you covered for dinnertime entertainment with his sessions Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from 6:30pm-10:30pm on the indoor stage.
Then make your way to the outdoor stage where The Cherry Pistols will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday night from 9pm-1am serving up a delicious mix of rock, pop, and funk from the 80’s with sprinkles of 90’s classics to hits of today!
Eats & Drinks
Whatever you’re in the mood for, we have the dining option for you as our expanded Boardwalk Eats continue for the remainder or the summer season.
- H. Toad’s Bar & Grill: a year-round restaurant featuring casual upscale American fare. H. Toad’s hosts a well-rounded menu of soup and salads, shareable appetizers, tasty burgers and sandwiches, and creative entrees of pasta, steak, and fish – including gluten-free options.
- Toad Island: our seasonal island-inspired waterfront bar and grill. Enjoy Carribean-fusion dishes like the Kingston Burger with house-made jerk seasoning, pepper jack and grilled onions and the Reggae Smoked Pizza with pulled pork, pineapple, onions and red pepper.
- Toad Pizza: Adjacent to the pool, Toad Pizza serves up hot and fresh pizza by the pie or slice and also offers salads, sandwiches, and other grab-and-go treats like yogurt parfaits.
- Drinks: Multiple bars around the property will be open all weekend kicking up area-favorite frozen blended drinks as well as beers, wine, and classic cocktails. Step up or swim up to the Pool Bar. Gaze at the Lake while you sip your cool beverage at the Chill Bar.
- While you’re here, be sure to catch the ever-popular Bloody Mary Bar & Bottomless Mimosas special in H. Toad’s Saturday and Sunday morning from 9am-1pm.
Book Your Labor Day Stay Today
Have we convinced you yet? We know you’re itching to get out of the house and let loose a little and we’re here to welcome you. Just give us a call at 573-365-5620 and one of our friendly Front Desk Reservation Experts will answer any questions you have and walk you through the booking process.
Don’t delay, Labor Day Weekend will be here before you know it!