Requires a valid credit card. Reservations for your stay will require a deposit due seven ( 7) days prior to your arrival date in the amount of equal to one night room rate plus taxes & fee. This deposit/payment will be applied to your final balance. Denied credit card payments will unfortunately result in cancellation of your reservation.
If you must cancel your reservation with us you must do so by 4 p.m. (local time) seven (7) days prior to scheduled arrival date. In the event you do not contact us cancellation fee is subject to your entire deposit or equal to one night room rate; reservations cancelled three (3) days or less prior to arrival will result in charges & forfeiture equal to the entire stay.
All guest rooms are non-smoking.
By 11:00 AM
11.475% Sales & local fees (Sales tax is 6.475%)
Camden on the Lake Resort and Spa is proud to be a pet friendly hotel and we encourage our guests to bring their pets under the condition that they are declared prior to arrival, do not disturb other guests and do not cause damage to the hotel. They are also required to sign a Pet Policy which required them to curb their animal while walking them outside of their room. The cost for bringing your animal to the Camden on the Lake Resort and Spa is $50 per pet, per night.
- Pets are less than 35 lbs
- Any damages that may be caused by your pet while on our resort is your responsibility and will be charged to you.
- Pets should be leashed whenever taking pet to and from guest room.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas of hotel including common rooms, bars, restaurants and pools. Service dogs are an exception to this requirement.
- Dogs and cats, and any other pets are welcomed, if they meet the above requirements
- Pets cannot be left unattended in any part of the hotel, including the guest rooms
Boat Slip Policies
Covered boat slips with electricity, water and cable. Overnight slip rental fees start at $50 per night and require advance reservations.
- Boat slip rental requires a valid reservation in a guest room at Camden on the Lake Resort over the dates you request for the slip.
- You or your guest are not allowed to stay on the boat overnight.
- Boat launching is not available on site; our front desk personnel will give you near-by options.